Paper must be in MLA style with works cited page and in – text citations. Paper will be checked for plagiarism through turn-it in.com
Review the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay in the “Creating an Informal Outline” section of Chapter 5, and then write a 1000-word response to the following question: What is a hero?.
In order to write a 1000-word response to a 5-word question, you’ll need to include a variety of sources and perspectives. Incorporate the following into your paper:
· your understanding of concept of a hero
· evidence of heroes or heroism in the stories from this module
· researched scholarly insight into the nature of heroes
· our Core Values of Excellence and/or Integrity
Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay
1. Do you have a lead-in to “hook” your reader? (an
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.