- In “The Value of Philosophy,” what typical criticisms of philosophy does Russell describe? Against these criticisms, what does Russell argue is the value of philosophy? Is his argument convincing? Why or why not?
- Who were the ‘Presocratics’ and why were they important in the development of Western philosophy? Explain with examples
- Describe the accusations against Socrates in the dialogue the Apology. How does Socrates respond to these accusations in his defense
- Why does Plato use the dialogue form in his writings? Do you think this is an effective way to present philosophical ideas? Why or why not?
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.
Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.
- High quality Papers
- Custom Writing Services
- Timely Deliveries
- Affordable Rates
- Plagiarism-Free Papers
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Experienced Writers
- Flexible Pricing
- Free Unlimited Amendments
- Free Plagiarism Report upon request
Have any questions? Talk to us…
Email: [email protected]
+1 408 616 7426