1. Explain specific ways in which courses in sociology might help you achieve your career goals.
Next scroll down to the “Sections” link and enter that page. Look at the current sections of the American Sociological Association. Click on the three that you selected and read their mission statements.
2.Which three sections sound the most interesting to you and why? Describe how your interests of these 3 sections apply to a job you might envision yourself doing.
3. Use the internet to identify and research successful people who have Bachelor’s degrees in Sociology and write about your findings. List at least 1-2 specific individuals and briefly describe what type of careers did these individuals achieve.
1. What does Harlow prove, using monkeys, about raising a child?
2. Why would Harlow’s methods be considered unethical?
3. Obviously, Harlow’s research was done to learn about humans. Although he used monkeys, what are three main important findings from Harlow’s research? Use the chapter and the video.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.