- Must be a minimum of 300 words but no more than 500 words
- Must include two sources
- One source is the link to the current event article you researched
- One source is a scientific description of the pathogen presented in your current event article (you can use your textbook as this source if you want)
- You must refer to your sources in your discussion posting in addition to citing them at the end of your discussion posting.
- The original should include
- A short summary of the current event article
- A short description of why this article is relevant. For example did you or someone you know have a personal experience with the pathogen?
- A short description of the pathogen referred to in the article
- A short description of the signs and symptoms of the disease the pathogen causes
- A short description of how the pathogen is transmitted
- A short description of any treatments for the disease
- Include some pictures. You do need to cite the pictures and can place a caption underneath locating the source.
- Use proper grammar in your responses, no text or casual speech.
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.
Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.
- High quality Papers
- Custom Writing Services
- Timely Deliveries
- Affordable Rates
- Plagiarism-Free Papers
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Experienced Writers
- Flexible Pricing
- Free Unlimited Amendments
- Free Plagiarism Report upon request
Have any questions? Talk to us…
Email: [email protected]
+1 408 616 7426