Truth is the key to making good and well-informed decisions in management. However, criminal justice organizations in some jurisdictions do not practice the ethics of truth. They do not create trust i
Truth is the key to making good and well-informed decisions in management. However, criminal justice organizations in some jurisdictions do not practice the ethics of truth. They do not create trust in their ability to deal with their citizens and fellow criminal justice organizations with truthfulness in a court of law. Many years ago, some folks said, “if we don’t clean this mess up, someone else is going to clean it up for us.” The article you are reading for this essay was written in 2007, about three years after this old issue came back with a vengeance. It, too, will cost money, if you do not have a decisional policy point and procedure in place before that court date arrives. Do not ever think that it cannot happen here, because it always does. Two very key cases here: Brady v. Maryland and Giglio v. United States.
The writer poses the true question in his title to be answered in full using the format as layed out below, “Should Police Officers Who Lie Be Terminated as a Matter of Public Policy?”
As you strive to answer the overall question, use the steps below to arrive at your final answers in route to the last one:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
· It is simple, but is it fair?
· Is it possible that you could lose some really good personnel who only messed up once in their whole career?
· What effect will such a drastic measure have on the personnel’s families?
· If you keep them, will it affect the overall credibility of your agency?
· What conclusion does the writer reach? Why or why not?
· What policy would you recommend for your chief, sheriff, warden, state police commissioner, and/or any other affiliated executive with whom you may work?
** write at least 3 pages