Strategy Development OverviewThe purpose of this project is for you to apply management principles to create management plans that include strategy formulation, business analyses, industry trends, and
- Strategy Development Overview
The purpose of this project is for you to apply management principles to create management plans that include strategy formulation, business analyses, industry trends, and organizational characterization. Deliverables one through four focus on preparing you for the final capstone project. You will apply skills, experience, and knowledge that you have gained through the completion of prerequisite courses throughout each deliverable.
The intent of the Capstone project is for you to use the same case/company throughout the course. Select one out of the three recommended cases listed below. Each case is located in the Cases to Accompany Contemporary Strategy Analysis [PDF]section of the textbook.
The recommended cases are:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Case 8 BP: Organizational Structure and Management Systems.
- Case 10: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.: Disrupting the Fast‐food Business.
- Case 13: Tesla Motors: Disrupting the Auto Industry.
- Define strategy and examine how the definition of strategy fits your chosen company and its situation. Support your response.
- Summarize the main strategies that your chosen company’s management took leading up to this company’s recent development.
- Identify your chosen company’s industry and determine its main competitors. Next, select two to three strategies that the competitors use, and analyze whether or not the selected strategies are successful. Support your response.
- Perform an industry analysis for the CEO of your chosen company in order for him or her to develop strategy for the company. Next, evaluate the company’s current standing in this industry by taking into account the company’s resources and capabilities.
- Propose at least three performance goals for the company for the next one- and five-year period respectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Conduct an industry analysis to inform strategy development and performance goals for a given company.