- Review any previously provided feedback and consider any suggested revisions.
- Create a title, if not already done so.
- Please place the title of the project on the APA formatted cover page.
- Include the name and link of the funding source (identified in Week 2) on the title/cover page as well.
- Make sure to clearly identify the funding source as private or public. This information will indicate to the instructor which proposal format you have chosen.
- Compose an abstract, if not already done so.
- Double check the reference list, making sure each reference on the list is cited in text and each in text citation has a corresponding entry within the reference list.
- Add any necessary appendices.
- Confirm inclusion of all required elements (found in the table above) for the type of proposal being submitted (private or public).
- Verify accuracy of APA formatting. For the purposes of this assignment, please follow the guidelines of the APA 7th Edition Student Paper Checklist.
- Make sure to use APA formatted heading and subheadings throughout the document.
- After final review of the grading rubric, please upload the completed document into the assignment link.
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.
Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.
- High quality Papers
- Custom Writing Services
- Timely Deliveries
- Affordable Rates
- Plagiarism-Free Papers
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Experienced Writers
- Flexible Pricing
- Free Unlimited Amendments
- Free Plagiarism Report upon request
Have any questions? Talk to us…
Email: [email protected]
+1 408 616 7426