Part 1 (100 points) Analyze the data in the CreditCard dataset in AER package. (Note that you have to install AER package and any other additional package that are required by
Part 1 (100 points)
Analyze the data in the CreditCard dataset in AER package. (Note that you have to install AER package and any other additional package that are required by AER)
The following variables are included in the dataset:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
1. card: was the application for a card accepted? (Binary: 1/0) Response Variable
2. reports: Number of major derogatory reports
3. income: Yearly income (in USD 10,000)
4. Age: Age in years plus 12ths of a year
5. Owner: Does the individual own his/her home?
6. dependents: number of dependents
7. months: Months living at current address
8. share: ratio of monthly credit card expenditure to yearly income
9. selfemp: Is the individual self-employed?
10. majorcards: number of major credit cards held
11. active: number of active credit accounts
12. expenditure: average monthly credit card expenditure
Use variables 2 to 8 to determine which of the predictors influence the probability that an application is accepted. Online Quiz 3B will be based on your analysis below:
A. Provide summary stat of the predictors. (5 points)
B. There are some values of variable age under one year. Consider data with age>18 for your analysis for the rest of the questions. (5 points)
C. Plot of income vs. reports (Number of major derogatory reports): mark individuals with card application accepted as blue, and not accepted as red. (5 points)