See the attachment Below.
Submit an outline for your research paper.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
The research paper outline is perhaps one of the most significant tools you can create in preparation for writing your research paper. A commonly under-rated aspect of creating an outline is that this exact exercise forces you to articulate your paper’s arguments, your paper’s key points and main ideas, and the overall organization of your work. By the time you are done creating your outline you will have an artifact, a reference document which will highlight your papers argument and how you intend to build out that argument throughout the overall arc and trajectory of your research paper.
II. What to Do
Your outline will have three core elements:
- Thesis Statement: This should be at the top and beginning of your outline
- Abstract: A brief paragraph that describes your research paper and its contribution and purpose
- Outline: the outline should consist of
- 4-5 major points that support your thesis. Each of these key points will be addressed in the body of your essay
- 3-5 supporting ideas or sub-points for each major point
- Sources: Each major point should conclude with a line that either references a source you will use to support that major point or that identifies a source you will need to help support that major point
III. Concluding Thoughts
In short, the grader should be able to look at your outline, see your paper’s argument, and then see in the outline how you intend to develop and support that argument throughout the body of your research paper.