Midterm Paper: article critique
Article Critique Instructions to Students
FROM: Professor Davis
TO: Students in Research Methodology Course
SUBJECT: Research Project
For your first research project, please investigate one of the journals listed below for an article of interest to you. The article should be no more than two years old. Choose one that has sufficient content from which you can write a report a 6 page report (approximately three double-spaced pages).
The object of your critique is to describe how the study followed, or failed to follow, the criteria for good research, as described in Research Methods for Business Textbook. Speculate on which of the writer’s conclusions were warranted and which were not.
Journals to consider:
1. Academy of Management Review
2. Administrative Science Quarterly
3. Business and Society Review
4. Decision Sciences
5. Financial Management
6. Harvard Business Review
7. Industrial and Labor Relations Review
8. Journal of Accountancy
9. Journal of Applied Behavior Science
10. Journal of Applied Psychology
11. Journal of Banking and Finance
12. Journal of Finance
13. Management Review
14. Personnel Journal
15. Public Administration Review
16. Training and Development Journal
Other journals may also be used. The outline referenced below may also assist you with your critique.
Research Article Format
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.