Mgt 360 – Managing Cultural Differences and Diversity in a Global Economy
Micro-theme #1 (up to 20 points)
Dr. Pisani Fall 2020
Student Name: ___________________________ Date: August 20, 2020
Please answer the following question (and sub-questions, if pertinent) in the space provided below as it pertains to two of the following readings:
· “New Americans in Detroit” (July 16, 2020) @ https://research.newamericaneconomy.org/report/new-americans-in-detroit-2/ (and 3 page pdf report)
· New American Economy (2016), “The Contributions of New Americans in Michigan,” August @ https://www.newamericaneconomy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/nae-mi-report.pdf
· “New Americans and a New Direction: The Role of Immigrants in Reviving the Great Lakes Region,” October 2017 @ http://www.newamericaneconomy.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/NAE_Great-Lakes_V9_FINAL.pdf
· “Driving Growth: The Economic Impact of Immigrants in the Great Lakes Region, 2014-2017,” August 2019 @ https://www.newamericaneconomy.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NAE-2019-GLMCC-Brief.pdf
· Midwestern Cities Take the Lead in Welcoming Immigrants, New American Economy, November 13, 2019 @ https://research.newamericaneconomy.org/report/nae-cities-index-2019/
1. Describe three specific areas of immigrant contributions to the state of Michigan/Great Lakes region. How might these contributions inform cross-cultural relations in Michigan/Great Lakes Region? Discuss.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.