PLEASE USE USA ENGLISH AND SENTENCES NEED TO. MAKE SINCE AND BE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT!
Book: BCOM10: Business Communication, Lehman+Dufrene.
YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOOK!
People are often confused between possessives and plurals. A plural means more than one of something, while possessive indicates something belongs to someone. Identify and correct any incorrect uses in the sentences below. (Don’t revise the sentences, just repeat the sentence with the correct use of plurals and possessives as needed.) (Each question is worth 5 points.)
1. The new hires’ confidence was crushed by the managers harsh tone.
2. This companies mission statement has been revised since it’s recent merger.
3. Employee’s who are retained may be asked to accept reductions’ of one weeks pay.
4. Vendor’s have submitted sealed bids’ for construction contracts that will be opened in two week’s.
5. Younger worker’s must appreciate older employees extensive company knowledge.
6. The printing divisions’ staff has agreed to meet on Tuesday’s until the project’s deadline is met.
7. The bakery will offer customer’s frozen yogurt, specialty candy’s, and homemade cupcakes.
8. The store is having a sale for two month’s on mens’ and women’ clothing. Childrens clothing will not be included in the upcoming sale’s.
9. The company’s accountant’s are reviewing the last six month’s wages for it’s 500 employees’ paychecks.
10. At the end of this weeks’ staff meeting, everyone cheered at the bosses decision to throw the employee’s holiday party.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.