Make a report on Software Design based on your Client’s project details
Introduction has the following sections;
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Background of Project: Explain the aims, objectives and importance of the project.
- Purpose: Explain the purpose of the Software Design Document.
- Structure: Explain the structure of the Software Design Document.
This section has the following three components;
- Technologies used: Explain the various technologies that will be used by you in this project.
- System overview: Provide an overview of main functionalities of the system.
- Architectural Pattern: Explain the architectural design pattern (s) that will be used by you inthis project. Draw a block diagram of the software architecture.
- Logical Viewpoint: Explain the logical viewpoint related to your project. Draw class diagrams toexplain the logical viewpoint.
- Information Viewpoint: Explain the information viewpoint related to your project. Draw EntityRelationship (ER) diagrams to explain the Information viewpoint.
- Interface Viewpoint: Explain the various interfaces of the project. Provide screenshots of variousaspects of Front End of the software.
- Interaction Viewpoint: Explain the interaction viewpoint related to your project. Draw SequenceDiagrams to explain the Interaction viewpoint.
- Draw and explain the traceability matrix related to your project.