I have gone over the lesson again and when over this again, and still do not see anything wrong. Sorry I guess I am missing something.
For each sentence highlight the independent clauses & underline the dependent clauses.
1. The dogs barked at the mailman.
2. Summer is the season when big blockbuster movies are released.
3. Her doctor worries that she is not exercising enough.
4. Sit still!
5. The students stared at the clock until the bell rang.
6. It’s not even Halloween, and already the stores are selling Christmas decorations.
7. If you leave the door open, bugs will enter the house.
8. Because of her weight problem, Janice joined the YMCA.
9. Hurricane season lasts for several months.
10. As fall turns to winter, the days get shorter.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.