Your proposed Fire Prevention Program has been accepted and you have been requested to prepare a full report and presentation about your program for a City Council meeting.
You are required to submit a 4–5-page report and a 10–15-slide PowerPoint presentation to be delivered in a City Council meeting.
The 4–5-page paper (excluding cover and reference pages) should discuss how your program will address all ten steps for program planning, specifically:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Needs Assessment
- Advisory or Planning Committee
- Program Mission Statement
- Program Goals and Objectives
- Evaluate Interventions
- Select an Intervention
- Plan Evaluation
- Pilot Test the Interventions
- Implementation the Program
- Evaluate the Results
The 10–12-slide PowerPoint (excluding cover and reference slides) should:
- Present your proposed program.
- Include one slide each for your Introduction and Summary.
- Include two slides devoted to each of the steps (above) for program planning.
- Your 10–12-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Include at least two sources to support each of the trends in your presentation.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Use charts and graphs as needed.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Assume you will make your presentation to an international audience.
- Use APA citations on appropriate slides.