· Company address
· Description of Company (in detail)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
· Product or service you will be selling. You decide, but it must be B2B selling.
· Provide information about the whole Industry that your product or service is part of
· Provide information specific to the Company you are working for: what products/services they provide, years in business, target customers, annual revenue, other relevant information
· Identify 3 Needs or problems of your potential B2B customers
· Identify 3 Features and the corresponding Benefits of your company’s product/service that can resolve the customers’ needs. Remember, Features translate into Benefits, and the Benefits must solve the needs of your potential customers (see week 8 Chapter 6)
· Features vs Benefits (great video explaining features vs benefits)
· Provide information that looks at the company’s policies in regards to:
· Price strategy? What do they charge? – Explain. Be specific.
· Do they offer any cash/quantity discount? Explain. Be specific.
· Transportation charges… who pays, the buyer of the seller? How often do they ship? Are there any options?
· What is your company’s method of invoicing?
· What type of credit is available from your company? Is it 30 days, 60 days, COD, etc.?
NOTE: In assignment 3 (buyer profile) and assignment 4 (sales dialogue), I will put myself in the shoes of your customer, and as I read both assignments, it should be very clear to me how your product/service will help me.
Prospecting Methods….Looking for Potential Prospects (customers)
· Explain why prospecting is important for you as a sales representative and why you have to be strategic.
· Choose two prospecting methods and describe in detail why your prioritized these two methods as the most strategic methods for your company