· Open the file IL_EX19_CS1-4a_FirstLastName_1.xlsx, available for download from the SAM website.
· Save the file as IL_EX19_CS1-4a_FirstLastName_2.xlsx by changing the “1” to a “2”.
o If you do not see the .xlsx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
· With the file IL_EX19_CS1-4a_FirstLastName_2.xlsx still open, ensure that your first and last name is displayed in cell B6 of the Documentation sheet.
o If cell B6 does not display your name, delete the file and download a new copy from the SAM website.
1. Kamal Haman directs the San Antonio office of Cello Worldwide, a global communications company. He has been tracking revenues and expenses along with customer data in an Excel workbook, including charts to help him visualize the data. He has asked you to help him complete the workbook and insert additional charts.
Go to the Revenue & Expenses worksheet. In cell K1, insert a formula using the TODAY function to display today’s date.
2. Fill the range D4:F4 with a series based on the value in cell C4 to provide the missing month names.