Chapter 10 questions
PLEASE USE USA ENGLISH AND SENTENCES NEED TO. MAKE SINCE AND BE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT!
Book: BCOM10: Business Communication, Lehman+Dufrene.
YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOOK!
Refer to your textbook for answers, unless the question specifically asks for your own experience or interpretation. Using professional sentence structure and grammar, answer the following questions in a detailed paragraph (more than three sentences). Be sure to answer all parts of each question. (Each question is worth 5 points – 3 points for correctness of the answer and 2 points for professional and grammatically correct writing.)
1. List three guidelines for effective use of graphics.
2. How much is “too much” when considering use of graphics in business documentation?
3. What is chartjunk and how can it be eliminated?
4. “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Discuss the significance of this statement in regard to business information.
5. What is meant by common language? Provide three examples.
6. Should every graphic be introduced before it appears in a report? Is interpreting a self-explanatory graphic necessary? Why or why not?
7. Discuss the appropriate way to introduce and to interpret a graphic in a report.
8. What are some ethical issues that occur regarding use of statistics in reports?
9. Look online for an example of a company or product that used false or fake statistics in a report. Give a brief synopsis of who, what, when, where, why, and how.
10. Was the company reported in question 9 able to recover from the faked information? How was it handled and what is the credibility of the company now?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.