Clinical, Administrative, and Cloud Applications
Create a PowerPoint presentation that reviews four peer-reviewed articles written in the last five years on remote patient monitoring with mobile and other devices to support patients with chronic diseases. Make recommendations on how mobile technologies can be used to increases access to healthcare for remote and rural patients. Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 10 slides in length, with a minimum of eight content slides in addition to one title slide and at least one reference slide.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles in the speaker’s notes as well as the reference slide. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide and should be put in the speaker’s notes section to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
- Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your presentation:
- Chronic Disease
- Mobile Devices
- Health Applications in the Cloud
- Improving Patient Outcomes
- Rural and Remote Access
- Recommendations for KSA
Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.